Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Rich keep getting richer...it's all good on Wall Street




In Isaiah 58:10 it is written "If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday." The end of the middle class is when people can't see the bigger picture of an economy that keeps growing more poor people. There can be is no justice with out economic justice. You can fool yourself on this right into the poor house people.

So you tell us Wall Street is flying high,
Billionaires are buying the White House,
Trust them it's all good.
All they need is a few more tax breaks for the wealthy.

More than 30 million children are growing up in poverty.
Nearly 50 million Americans live in poverty. that is 13 million higher than in 2007.
The number one cause for bankruptcy is medical catastrophe.
Money is free speech,
Corporations are people, 
States are doing all they can to suppress voting,
Trust them it's all good for the best government money can buy.
Trust them it's all good on Wall Street!

Cutting public school budgets in all 50 states.
Yeah it's all good for Wall Street and the best government money can buy.
The Kardashians are proof it's all good.
Go to school, play by the golden rule, and leave with a degree and a lifetime of debt.
Trust me it's all good for Big Banks.

Trust me on this: I don't have to wonder what God thinks of the richest nation in the world where it's all good while 50 million of it's people live in poverty.
Momma taught me well:
Deuteronomy 15 "You shall give to him freely, and your heart shall not be grudging when you give to him, because for this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in all that you undertake. ...I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’
Trust me it's not all good in God's eyes!

I am my brother's keeper, and he is my keeper,
Silence and apathy are not acceptable when poverty, injustice and inequity become your nation's greatest gross national products,
So I am going to the Peoples March for Public Education and Social Justice,
I am a Grand Marshal for the Peoples March.
Come join me at the Lincoln Memorial on 7/8?
Trust me God does not bless the silent and the apathetic,
Jesse The Walking Man Turner 


 "They're tearing up streets again to build new hotels and the mayor out killing kids to keep taxes down"  If you want to listen to what this Walking Boy is listening to on his walk today...its "My Favorite Chords" by Waekerthans...> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqiXXfs-FYA

No comments:

Post a Comment