Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

I owe no alliance to any political party. No Justice! No Votes in 2016


Reflecting on yesterday's sell out in the Senate by Democrats to the keep on testing and punish lobbyists I find myself determined to take back our government from these money changers occuying our political parties.  https://gadflyonthewallblog.wordpress.com/2015/07/17/the-democrats-may-have-just-aligned-themselves-with-test-and-punish-we-are-doomed/
The truth is I have never looked to Washington DC, our governor's mansions for moral leadership, or mainstream media for moral leadership. There is a price paid to enter their elite circles. The price they pay for power, wealth, and fame is their souls. Morality is not a compromise, and politics is all compromises. I hold no politician to any hero status. I pray to no political party. I am a man of faith, and I am guided by prayer not the media. 
Mother Teresa said: “At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done.We will be judged by "I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.”
The model of our leaders is locked into "we can't" even when they say "We Can".
It's always we can't to:
Saving our manufacturing jobs,
Lowering the cost of going to college,
Ending poverty,
Cover the sick medically,
Even our returning war veterans have to beg for medical coverage.

It's we Can't over and over again:
We can't bail out students,
We can't bail out home owners,
We can't cloth the naked,
We can't feed the hungry.

Their mantra(s) are always
Tax breaks for the wealthy,
More lives for oil,
We got bail outs for
Banks,
Wall Street,
Billionaires,
Trickle down scams are us,

We hold:
No corporation responsible,
No politician responsible,
No policy maker responsible,
Vote for us people.

I am not a democrat,
I am not a Republican,
I am not a Tea Party,
I am not a Coffee Party,
I am an American, and in 2016 I am going to hold everyone of them responsible.
No Justice! No Votes!
Walking to DC,
Jesse

In the summer of 2016 I shall return to our nation's capital to reclaim the government for the people by the people, to demand our more perfect union. Maybe thousands we join me, or maybe I will be one man holding his No Justice! No Votes! sign. What really matters is not how many join me, but that someone brings truth to our nation's capital. If you want to know what I listened to on my walk today...it's John Lennon's Power To The People" https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=aaplw&p=song+youtube+power+to+the+people


No comments:

Post a Comment