Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Born to be a man on a bridge over troubled waters


Ireland's Nobel Laureate George Bernard Shaw said: "I want to be all used up when I die.”
Tell it on every town green, every street corner, shout it from every mountaintop.
I want to be used up when I die on that bridge for equality for all,
I want to be used up when I die on that bridge for paying working people a living wage,
I want to be used up when I die on that bridge for equality and justice in our public schools,
I want to be used up when I die on that bridge for justice for all,
I want to be used up when I die on that bridge for voting rights,
I want to be used up when I die on that bridge fighting for human rights.
Born to be a man standing on a bridge,
Jesse The Walking Man Turner




If you are wondering what this walking man listened to on his walk through the snow this morning...it's Simon and Garfunkel's "Bridge over troubled water"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjNgn4r6SOA <

No comments:

Post a Comment