Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2020

Dear Lord, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive others



Dear world, I have decided to let the things people might say during this pandemic without thinking pass. I will forgive the things said in jest, without empathy, and without seeing the bigger picture. I hope you will forgive me as well.

Like all of us, I mean well, but the likes of this pandemic crisis have not been seen in over a hundred years. Are we all not living in fear, living with stress, the anxiety of not knowing what the future brings us.

I spend much of my days trying not to think of the unimaginable. Anytime, I think about my daughter living in Queens, my Nephew's Wife a nurse living in Self-quarantine, and my family and friends living in NYC and New Jersey. The 0ver 500 NYPD and NYDF members tasing positive. I just push those thoughts out of my head. I know I shouldn't push these away, but if I dwell too long on them I will fall.

Please forgive me if to deal with this crisis I joke at the wrong time, say something brash at the wrong time, post something trivia, forget to feel you're stress as well. feel your pain, or forget to ask how are you doing.

Matthew 6:9-13 King James Version (KJV)
"After this manner, therefore, pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors."

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom, and
The power, and the glory, forever.
Amen.

Dear Lord, give us compassion, love, and dignity, to speak lovingly to all,
Jesse The Walking Man Turner
If you like to listen to the song that I listened today to on my solitary walk its Bill Wither's Lean On Me". Mr. Withers whose music I have leaned decades went to glory today. Fare Thee Well sir, and thank you. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-MySzAac <

No comments:

Post a Comment