Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Walking to DC again

I am waiting on my "Children and Teachers Are More Than Test Scores"stickers to come in the mail. I plan on giving them out at the National Council of English Teachers in Orlando next week. I'll park myself outside the Department of Education Session next Saturday giving everyone entering a sticker. I figure the DOE needs to know how we feel about NCLB/RTTT. Strange how our professional organizations have remained so silent on NCLB.  Silence and apathy are not acceptable this is something we should all be fighting against with everything we have.
I plan on making a little noise there. Speaking of noise yesterday my walk made the front published yesterday in New Britain Herald:  http://www.newbritainherald.com/articles/2010/11/07/news/doc4cd77716d65be772401787.txt
If you have a chance to check out the link please leave a comment for the author to keep things going.
I am walking to DC again,

No comments:

Post a Comment