Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Today I hope, tomorror I act in the name of love

 Tomorrow my journey of 2 million steps begins. Today it's get the hair cut and go scout the first 10 miles in Eastern Connecticut, pray deeply, and work on a million preparations.
George Bernard Shaw said: "Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it onto future generations."
My walk to DC is my way of lighting this candle of hope as brightly as possible for children and their teachers.
They inspire me,
They compel me to action,
They lift me,
For they are the candles lighting my path all along the way,
Today I hope,
Tomorrow I act.
Walking to DC,
Jesse

PS, if you want to know what song I am listening today? It's U2's "In The Name of Love"
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEVzqJJnhV43IA2vhXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA2FhcGx3BGdwcmlkA3E1dmpic1AxUU1lZEJWSTVNYXdSNUEEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzEEb3JpZ2luA3NlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMEcXN0cmwDMjQEcXVlcnkDdHViZSBpbiB0aGUgbmFtZSBvZiBsb3ZlBHRfc3RtcAMxNDMzOTM4NzY4?p=tube+in+the+name+of+love&fr2=sb-top-search&fr=aaplw

No comments:

Post a Comment