Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2019

Big Debate Loser MSNBC


I have watch Joe Scarborough and actually everyone on MSNBC promote education policy reforms that have demoralized public school teachers, and devastated Black, Brown, and Poor Schools for over a decade.

I have watch them with straight faces promote charter schools, school choice without equity policies, cheered on Arne Duncan at every step of the way.

I have watch School Choice Advocate for ten years now. I find these choice c pushers, remind me of those old Eugenics Progressives their stances are deeply rooted in poverty is a choice, inequity is a choice, and all people of color need to do is make the choice not to victims of racism, hate, and discrimination. Trust us, all we want is to help people of color make the right choice.

Maybe, I have it wrong, but this is the way I have come to view them after a decade of their love affair with Michelle Rhee, Arne Duncan, TFA, and Charter Schools.

The only one acceptable choice today. That choice is genuine equity for all our children in all our public schools. Anything else, well that just RACISM 101.


Simple truth,
Dr. Jesse P. Turner
Save Our Schools March
If you like to listen to the song that inspired my walk this morning its Buffalo Springfield's "What's that sound" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

No comments:

Post a Comment